Q1. Compare to Nickel Cadmium (NiCd)
Disadvantages of Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) include:
Q2. Compare Lithium to Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
Commonly used in starter batteries for internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles Lead Acid is normally a low-cost secondary battery, composed of a lead-dioxide cathode, a sponge metallic lead anode and a sulphuric acid solution electrolyte. The heavy metal element makes lead acid batteries toxic and improper disposal can be hazardous to the environment.
Side effects of Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries include:
Q3. Compared to Lead Acid
Disadvantages of lead acid batteries include:
× Failure between several hundred and 2,000 cycles
Q4. Sodium (Na-NiCl2)
When not in use Sodium (Na-NiCl2) batteries typically require to be left on charge, in order to be available for use when needed.
If shut down, the reheating process lasts 24 hours, and then a normal charge process of 6-8 hours is required for a full charge. Inefficiency due to energy consumption when not in use.
FAQ II – Lithium Power’s BSLBATT® Replacement Battery
Q5. How safe area unit Lithium-Ion BSLBATT® batteries ?
BSLBATT® batteries area unit mistreatment atomic number 3 Iron Phosphate chemistry (LFP) that’s one in all the foremost safe Lithium-Ion technology. This chemistry isn’t subject to thermal runaway, is non-flammable and is taken into account as non-hazardous by international regulation standards. Each battery is fitted with a top quality Battery Management System (BMS) that guarantee a safeguard role throughout battery operation. The BMS is intended to deliver high power in complete safety for a really massive spectrum of applications.
Q6. What am i able to use BSLBATT® battery for ?
BSLBATT® batteries area unit ordinarily used for Marine, Recreational vehicles, Golf Cart applications, CCTV, robotics, PV energy storage, etc. BSLBATT® Battery is used for any system or application that will unremarkably use Lead acid battery (AGM, GEL) in 12V, up to 48V. After removing your previous batteries, place BSLBATT® battery within the same means. you will use an equivalent cables to reconnect BSLBATT® battery.
Q7. Do i want to recharge battery directly when operation ?
BSLBATT® lithium-ion 12V or 48V batteries may be partly charged or discharged in contrast to Lead Acid batteries that must be absolutely charged when use or before storage. as an example, you’ll leave your battery 0.5 charged for a few weeks with none issue.
Q8. How do I charge a BSLBATT® Lithium-ion battery ?
BSLBATT® Lithium ion technology uses the most recent and most advanced intrinsic battery management system (BMS) to watch and stop injury to the battery throughout use. you will utilize a Lead-acid charger with BSLBATT® Lithium battery, however some customers prefers employing a Lithium charger to stay a much better life.
● Alternator: Most alternators (marine, RV, cars) can with efficiency charge BSLBATT® lithium ion technology as before long generator charge voltage is between fourteen.0V and 14.6V (for a 12V battery)
Q9. How long will a BSLBATT® battery last ?
BSLBATT® advanced lithium-ion technology can give you with 3000 complete charge and discharge cycles at eightieth DoD (Depth of Discharge). once 3000 cycles, you may still have over eightieth of usable energy left. just in case you discharge BSLBATT® at sixty fifth DoD rate, you’ll be able to expect to urge 5000 cycles.
Q10. What is the Battery Management System (BMS) and the way will it work ?
Each BSLBATT® embeds a inherent BMS. This BMS could be a advanced style that manage 2 main aspects of battery throughout operation :
How to place Lithium-Ion batteries?
The BSLBATT® merchandise ar designed around AN assembly of sealed cells. there’s no risk of solution leak. the full of the block cells and embarked natural philosophy is firmly fastened within the battery casing.
Q11. What if there isn’t a Lithium iron battery on the market that fits my application?
● LiFePO4 batteries are customizable for your energy needs, making it easy to switch from lead acid batteries, regardless of the type of vehicle.
Q12. How does lithium’s shelf life compare to that of lead acid?
● Unfortunately, lead acid batteries deteriorate unless you charge them every day. Lithium maintains most of its usable capacity even if you store it without charging for a year. For optimal protection, experts recommend storing LiFePO4 batteries at 50 percent depth of discharge (DOD).
Q13. What effect can the temperature brings to the battery performance?
● Among all the environmental elements, temperature has biggest effect on the battery performance. The electrochemical reaction on electrode / electrolyte interface is connected with the temperature. The electrode / electrolyte interface is considered to the heart of the battery.
● If the temperature gets lower, the reaction rate of the electrode also gets lower.
● If the battery voltage keeps invariable, the discharge current becomes lower, and also the power output will reduce.
● If the temperature goes up, the condition is reverse. That is, the battery’s power output will increase.
● Temperature will also affect the speed of the transmission of the electrolyte.
● If the temperature goes up, the speed of transmission will be faster.
● If the temperature goes down, the speed of transmission will be slower.
Q14. Why choose us?
● 100% IQC inspection before production and 100% QC inspection before Shippment;
● Our service and product are customized, accurate and efficient;
● We are more than 10 years R&D, production experienced manufacturer by producing more than 500pcs 12V 100AH each day;
● Above 2000 cycles warranty;