BSLBATT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery 12 Volt 200AH for RV, Solar, Marine, and Off-Grid Applications
12V, 200Ah lithium deep cycle battery. This Group 8D lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery is ready to replace your heavy lead-acid battery bank in your sailboat, RV, or solar energy system. It’s only 61 lbs for a true 200 Amp Hour lithium replacement battery that provides 100% of its rated capacity. The B-LFP12-200 gives you the flexibility to replace several small, heavier lead-acid batteries in a single high capacity unit.
LiFePO4 batteries are lighter, take less space, and last longer. While the up-front cost is higher than Gel, AGM, or Lead-Acid the overall cost of ownership is lower over time because they require no maintenance and they have up to 10x longer life.
The 12 volt 200ah lithium battery offers high, reliable performance in any climate or condition for deep-cycle applications including electric vehicles, solar/wind energy systems, UPS battery backup, telecommunication systems, medical equipment, and more.
● Significantly less weight: 70% lighter than a then comparable sized lead-acid battery.
● Orientation: Can be mounted and operated in any direction. No liquid to spill
● Rapid Charge: A BSLBATT® battery can be fully recharged in less time then lead acid batteries.
● No Voltage Drop: Our batteries maintain a higher voltage when under high amperage usage, providing more power when you need it most.
● Charge Efficiency: When charging a lead acid battery you can lose between 15 – 30% of the energy between your charger to the battery due to heat loss. A BSLBATT® battery is 99.1% efficient and will accept nearly 100% of the power from your charger or solar panels.
● No Self Discharge: BSLBATT® batteries self discharge less than 3% per month. A BSLBATT® battery can hold a full charge for over 1 year and has virtually no self discharge. Lead batteries lose up to 30% of their capacity per month due to self discharging.
● Vibration Proof: BSLBATT® cells are bolted together and made of solid construction.
● Temperature Proof: BSLBATT® batteries are stable in both high and low temperatures. (-4F – 140F operating temperature)
● Higher Energy Density: 4X higher energy density than lead batteries.
● Superior “Usable” Capacity: A BSLBATT® battery can be fully discharged without damaging the battery.
● Consistency: BSLBATT® 3.2V 100AH cells are mass produced with production capabilities reaching 500,000 cells per day.
● Design: BSLBATT® cells are bolted together to increase the strength, conductivity, and quality design of our LiFePO4 batteries. The cells are bolted through length way circuit boards that provide balancing, and short circuit protection. In the unlikely event, one or more cells were to fail, the circuit boards will take that cell(s) offline and allow the battery to continue to function normally at 12V with reduced capacity.
● Balancing: BSLBATT® cells are grouped together based on 10 consistencies when building each battery pack. The bolted cell design provides a stronger connection for less resistance and more current conductivity. Along with passive balancing through the length way circuit boards, these batteries maintain the highest overall pack capacity and are designed to last 3000 – 5000 cycles.
● Reliability: Thousands of BSLBATT® Lithium Ion Batteries are used all around the world for Commercial, Government, Recreation, and Military applications. Our proven technology and reliability have made Wisdom Industrial Power Co., Ltd. the industries leading 12V Lithium Ion Battery Manufacturer.
Our flawless track record of reliability, consistency, and quality is why we are the leading supplier of drop-in replacement lithium-ion batteries worldwide.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Origin Guarantee/Warranty Price Product Features Product Performance Prompt Delivery Quality Approvals Reputation Service Small Orders Accepted
BSLBATT caring every details of the lithium battery pack to assure you get the most safe and durable battery using experience:
Main Export Markets:
Asia/Australasia Central/South America/Eastern Europe/Mid East/Africa North America/Western Europe
Whether you are ready to order or just want a price quote we will do our best to assist you. Please fill in the form below with your contact info, or send your inquiry to email@example.com, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Customized service is welcome. Leave your requirement and we will glad to contact with you within 24 hours.