PowerPeak HVS is the world’s thinnest high voltage residential solar battery, with modular design for quick installation, 12kWh – 336kWh capacity combinations for different usage scenarios, built-in Wifi / 4G / Bluetooth module for remote upgrade!
PowerPeak HVS is the third series of ultra-thin batteries launched by the BSLBATT R&D team after PowerLine and PowerCube. This vertical high-voltage residential solar battery is only 14 cm thick to avoid taking up too much space indoors, and the IP65 metal casing is designed to be dustproof and waterproof for various installation environments.
As a high voltage residential solar battery, PowerPeak HVS has a more flexible mounting solution, either floor or wall mounted, with the ability to increase capacity and power through the parallel function, you can choose any capacity you need within the range of 3-9. If you have larger energy needs, you can also connect 3-9 PowerPeak HVS in parallel as a group, up to a maximum of 10 groups, with a capacity of up to 336 kWh.
PowerPeak HVS uses high quality LiFePO4 as the core, which has good safety performance, high energy density and long cycle life. The wide voltage range PDU acts as the brain of the system to monitor the status of each cell module and realize the communication and parallel connection function with the inverter, our high voltage residential solar batteries are currently compatible with several well-known high voltage three phase inverters in the market.
Safe and reliable
• Redundant protection design for all-round protection
• High quality power output
• IP65 protection level for reliable operation
• Secondary architecture of automotive-grade BMS system to ensure stable system operation
High voltage and high-efficiency design
• 230.4V – 691.2V high voltage design
• High conversion efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection
• TI embedded design, very low standby power consumption
• Support well grid inverter, off-grid inverter
• High brightness industrial control display, real-time display of battery information
Modular and stackable
• Can be connected in series to ensure high efficiency
• Well-connected to provide more power
• Up to 9 modules can be connected in series
• Simple and flexible, adaptable to different scenarios
• Modular design, module only 40kg
Multiple interfaces to support cloud-based system
• RS485, CAN and other communication interfaces
• Built-in Wifi / 4G / Bluetooth and other expansion modules
• Support remote online upgrade, simple maintenance
• Support cloud system, accurate to each group of electric core operation
|Number of PDUs||1|
|Number of battery packs||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Rated charge capacity||12.21kWh||16.28kWh||20.35kWh||24.42kWh||28.49kWh||32.56kWh||36.63kWh|
|Charging current||Continuous: 25A Maximum: 50A|
|Discharging current||Maximum continuous current: 50A|
Customized service is welcome. Leave your requirement and we will glad to contact with you within 24 hours.