B-LFP 600W : smokeless, noiseless battery generator
Portable power supply battery is able to provide an Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) for all types of electrical equipment.
These auxiliary batteries can be used on construction sites, at gatherings or more generally for non grid-connected locations (outdoor fair, camp site, off-grid sites, etc..).
These solution are designed to replace thermal generators and they operate without noise and polution. The use of lithium-ion batteries for these autonomous energy sources allows great flexibility of use and optimum operation in all environments.
A power converter and MPPT solar controller are embedded in the system and generate 110-220VAC portable power generator supply for all type of electrical devices
A considerable weight gain!
● The lithium-ion batteries used in the BSLBATT (B-LFP600W) generator are two times lighter than traditional lead-acid batteries. They are also twice as compact. The generator is lightweight and small, allowing you to be transported easily where you need it.
For your reference :
A very long lifespan !
● The Lithium-Ion battery embedded in B-LFP600W product is designed to last more than 10 years. This estimate is based on the number of recharge cycles (2000 to 5000 for a LiFePO4 battery) when a lead-acid battery has a lifetime of 2 to 3 years (500 to 600 cycles).
● Support DC 5V USB, 12V, AC 100V/110V/220V/230V/240V output, can design output jack type according to national electricity demand
● Five protections (overcurrent protection, over discharge protection, undervoltage and overvoltage protection, overpower protection, overcharge protection), safer to use
● With both mains, solar and car charging, a variety of charging methods keep you away from no electricity
● One of the advantages of portable generators over thermal generators is safety. Indeed, they do not contain gasoline, thus, no risk of fire, explosion or nuisance on health (non-carcinogenic).
● The batteries embedded in BSLBATT are equipped with a electronic monitor called Battery Management System (BMS).
● The BMS monitors the voltage and temperature of each lithium-ion cell that affects the operation of the battery.
● The Battery Management System also has the mission to protect the battery from any misuse or mishandling (deep discharge, unsuitable charge voltage, etc.) to ensure the battery an optimal life
● Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries are 100% environmentally friendly. They do not contain heavy metals (lead), nor acid.
● The high efficiency of batteries (96%!) Ensures a very low energy loss in use, and therefore a better ecological footprint.
A wide range of applications
● Trade fairs and exhibitions
● Outdoor events, concerts, entertainment
● Disaster relief camps
● Camping and lighting
● Cash registers and payment terminals
● Computers and office tools
● Electrical tools
● Mobile phone recharge
Did you know ?
● Whether for an electric light, a signaling system, a laptop, or simply for a service battery, our lithium-ion Iron phosphate batteries have no memory effect.
● Thus, no particular care precautions are necessary. You can charge your battery partially or totally at your convenience, without having to wait for the full discharge, or to fully cycle the battery.
● Low effect of extreme temperatures on batteries in operation
● One of the big advantages of Lithium-Ion technology is that it is resistant to use in extreme temperatures. At -20 ° C and in discharge operation, a Lithium-Ion battery deliver on average 65% of its rated capacity against about 20% for a nickel or lead acid battery..
Hot Selling Models
How to charge your portable generators?
The 600W portable generators with lithium ion BSLBATT® batteries can be charged from a power outlet. They can also be charged via a solar panel.
Our 600W portable generators are made of Lithium ion batteries that have no memory effect.
-Solar panel not included-
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Origin Guarantee/Warranty Price Product Features Product Performance Prompt Delivery Quality Approvals Reputation Service Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Asia/Australasia Central/South America/Eastern Europe/Mid East/Africa North America/Western Europe
Whether you are ready to order or just want a price quote we will do our best to assist you. Please fill in the form below with your contact info, or send your inquiry to [email protected], we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Customized service is welcome. Leave your requirement and we will glad to contact with you within 24 hours.