banner

pic
  • banner
  • banner
  • banner
  • banner

12 Volt Rechargeable Lithium Battery – 12 V 7 Ah – LiFEPO4


Product Specification:

  • MOQ: 80pcs
  • Delivery time: 25-35 working days
  • Capacity of supply: About 2 million KVAH each year
  • Color: Color customizable
  • Payment methods : L/C, D/P,T/T, PayPal, Western Union
  • Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen
More Information

12V 7Ah LiFePo4 lithium ion battery pack for stairlift, UPS

This 12V 7AH Lithium-Ion Battery features an automatic built-in battery protection system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance and protects the cells for thousands of cycles and is plug and play for any application that currently uses a lead-acid, gel or AGM battery.

12V 7AH Lithium-Ion Battery

Built BSLBATT tough and crafted out of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology this is a battery built to last. With a lifespan of 2,000 charge cycles, this battery will last up to 5 times longer than your typical SLA battery while providing 75% more capacity at 60% less weight. Rated at 7 amps, this is our smallest and lightest battery. Ideal for industrial purposes where you need a long lifespan battery that charges quickly, or for outdoor uses where weight is at a premium. Bulk pricing available for quantities of 2 or more. LiFePO4 charger recommended for optimal performance.

Note: these can be used in parallel to increase the capacity, but they cannot be used in series to increase the voltage.

Parameter
Item # B-LFP12-7
Battery Type: Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) 
Capacity: 7.5Ah
Energy Stored 96 Watt-Hours
Nominal Voltage:  12.8V SLA is 12.9 V
Voltage range during discharge 14.6V to 10V
Weight: 1.04kg 2.3 lbs SLA is typically 6 lbs
Dimension (L x W x H) 151 x 65 x 99 mm 5.94 x 2.56 x 3.86 inches 5 15/16 x 2 9/16 x 3 13/16 inches
Cycle Life 1200+ discharge cycles to 20% remaining charge >800 full discharge cycles with 80% recoverable capcity SLA is typically 300 cycles
Charge Method CC/CV to 14.6V Will work with modern lead acid chargers including automotive charging systems
Normal charge current 1.5 Amps Lower charge currents are OK
Maximum Pulse Discharge Current 30 Amps 30 seconds max
Maximum charge current 7.5 Amps
Maximum continuous discharge current 15 Amps
Nominal continuous discharge current 4 Amps
Charge Temperature Charging 0°C to 60°C
Discharge Temperature Discharging -10°C to 60°C
Storage Temperature 0°C to 25°C 1 year
-5°C to 35°C 3 months
Mounting position Can be mounted on any side, or upside-down
Warranty: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Full One Year Warranty.

Primary Competitive Advantages:

Origin Guarantee/Warranty Price Product Features Product Performance Prompt Delivery Quality Approvals Reputation Service Small Orders Accepted

INTERNAL STRUCTURE:

BSLBATT caring every details of the lithium battery pack to assure you get the most safe and durable battery using experience:

36v 200ah lithium battery 36 volt battery lithium
36 volt lithium batteries 36 volt lithium battery
36 volt lithium deep cycle battery 36v lithium deep cycle battery
Dual Safe BMS, Steel Plate on Top & Screw Supported Overhead Tailored & Qualified Cable for Fast Charging and Discharging

12V 7AH Lithium-Ion Battery

Main Export Markets:

Asia/Australasia Central/South America/Eastern Europe/Mid East/Africa North America/Western Europe

Whether you are ready to order or just want a price quote we will do our best to assist you. Please fill in the form below with your contact info, or send your inquiry to [email protected], we will get back to you as soon as possible.

  1. WARREN says:

    HOW DO I PURCHASE A BATTERY WITH PAY PAL


You May Like

Write Us

Customized service is welcome. Leave your requirement and we will glad to contact with you within 24 hours.